Sunday, September 1, 2013

The secret of my duality

The Secret of my duality, 80x80, acryl on canvas
copyright 130830, D Vincic Sisters
How could I know that I was a lamb? There were some people who knew that, but not me. I was busy with satisfying others- I drained the lamb's energy. I learned to sacrifice, sacrifice never asking for a fair bargain. There was something strange in my head, I saw things as they were but the two doors remained a secret. I did some experiments that made me ashamed. One da...y I saw everything upside down, twisted but with a pinch of salt. Abracadabra! Temperance!! The lamb remembered that he may become a Pan of the woods, playing cards with the four elements and satisfying herself without guilt. Now, she knows her thing, she can transform her own world. Be Careful with Kings and Knigts! The secret of my duality, I agree with her, that`s what saved me. What is the secret of your duality? D Vincic Sisters

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home