Sunday, September 1, 2013

The secret of my events

The secret of my events, acryl on canvas,
80x60cm, copyright 130827
I don`t remember saying goodbye to myself, but I did it, long time ago. I became a slave... Dad was the king who spoke with a cold gaze. It`s fearful and doubtful eyes that confuses the tough girls. As a little girl I couldn`t see their heavy loads, until one day, they became to heavy for me to carry. Rabbits, fire birds and magical pins from the fairy tales I read, penetrated through the grief ...... Whose daughter am I really? Just when I decided to find me, everything started working. The forbidden kiss come, wake up Sleeping Beauty from her hopeless sleep. Now I know, the love for myself attracts new events and people close to my heart. I have learned to transform emptiness into secrets of my events. What's your secret event? D Vincic Sisters

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home